Hallmark Cards launches a unique new collection catering specifically for the ‘Festival of Lights’
Celebrate Hanukkah this year by lighting the Menorah and making the most of the special holiday by sending a personalised greeting to your family and friends from Hallmark’s specialist celebration card range.
Due to an ever-increasing demand for cards that cater specifically for Hanukkah celebrations (1st-9th December), Hallmark has designed a new and exclusive collection of five brand new designs to help family and friends express their joy during the Jewish holiday.
Jonathan Taylor Head of Online Retail at Hallmark Cards said: “At Hallmark we constantly strive to cater to the demands of our consumers and pride ourselves on broadening our greeting card offering for occasions that can often be difficult to find. We are thrilled to be able to offer cards to celebrate Hanukkah and hope to extend the range yet further in 2011 to mark this well celebrated Jewish festival.”
The new collection, priced from £2.00 is available to personalise online at www.hallmark.co.uk.
For further information please visit www.hallmark.co.uk
Possibly Related Posts:
- Victoria Primary School see their published Bigsby story go on sale at Hallmark’s Leeds store
- LEEDS PUPILS ARE CROWNED WINNERS OF STORY BUDDY COMPETITION!
- Help Your Little Ones Create a Father’s Day Masterpiece He’ll Never Forget…
- Introducing Abigail…..The Perfect Easter Gift for Your Little Bunnies
- Our new arrivals! Say hello to our very special story buddies….