You may remember we launched our virtual Mums Wall way back in February as part of our Cards for a Cure™ campaign. We have been overwhelmed with the entries, and you can still join the nation in telling the world why your mum means the world to you.
We’ve had loads of great entries over the last few weeks and we have shared some of our favourites in an earlier blog post. Here is one beautiful example:
Louise Garrahan: She knows me better than I know myself. She’s selfless and no one makes me laugh like she does.
So to celebrate Mother’s Day and to encourage you to share a personal message with your mum we have added an exciting extra incentive. From today if you leave a personal message for your mum on our Mums Wall you will be automatically entered into our competition to win the must-have gadget of 2011 a brand new iPad2.
Don’t worry about being the next Shakespeare or Wordsworth as your message can be funny, memorable or touching, it really doesn’t matter.
And remember all of this is for a great cause as our Cards for a Cure™ initiative will have donated more than £1 million, by Mother’s Day 2011, to breast cancer charities to fund vital research into the disease.
So go on and share your message with the world.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Victoria Primary School see their published Bigsby story go on sale at Hallmark’s Leeds store
- LEEDS PUPILS ARE CROWNED WINNERS OF STORY BUDDY COMPETITION!
- Celebrity Card Competition ‘Sketch Santa’ is Now Closed!
- Celebrity Christmas Card Competition Opens TODAY.
- UK and Ireland’s Most Treasured Memories Exhibited At The National Media Museum!