To celebrate Dad’s special Day, we want to offer you the chance to give your dad the best Father’s Day ever. We put our heads together to come up with something truly deserving of a Superdad – and decided what better than an experience day?
Whether your dad wants to learn to cook sushi, drive a Ferrari or to go skydiving, we can sort it out. With lots of days to choose from with a value of up to £200, simply enter our Father’s Day competition and win him a day never to forget! Get in touch and it could soon be your dad getting spoilt for the day!
So, to win your dad a day deserving of a champion, all you have to do is to tell us why he deserves it! Go to our twitter @hallmarkUK, or our Facebook page, and complete the following sentence: My dad is a superhero because…
Over the next two weeks, we’ll have a good look through all of your entries and the winning one will be announced on the 19th June – Father’s Day.
In order to get your thinking caps on, why not check out some of our brilliant personalised cards where you can see your dad in all his hero-glory, complete with cape? You can get in on the action too if you want, send him a card with you on there as well!
Also, when you enter the Father’s Day Superhero competition you get a massive £1 off your Father’s Day card! Simply enter the code DADSAVE at the checkout. The competition runs from Wednesday 8th June till Sunday 19th June 2011.
Make sure you keep an eye out over the next few weeks as we’ll be going dad-mad! Plenty of memories, polls and dad-isms to remind us all what makes them so special. Time to show our own caped crusader why we love him so much….
‘Superdad’ terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to all UK residents, (including Northern Ireland, Eire, and the Channel Islands) except for employees of the promoter, their immediate family and anyone else connected to the creation or administration of the promotion.
2. The competition runs from 8th June 2011 until 19th June 2011.
3. Closing date for receipt of entries is 12pm, 19th June 2011.
4. The ‘superdad’ competition is running across Facebook and Twitter and winners can choose from a selected number of prizes available from Red Letter Days. Prize will be honoured, subject to available dates.
5. There is no limit on entries per person.
6. There is no cash alternative available.
7. If you are the winner, you will be notified by 21st June 2011 at the latest.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Victoria Primary School see their published Bigsby story go on sale at Hallmark’s Leeds store
- LEEDS PUPILS ARE CROWNED WINNERS OF STORY BUDDY COMPETITION!
- Celebrity Card Competition ‘Sketch Santa’ is Now Closed!
- Celebrity Christmas Card Competition Opens TODAY.
- UK and Ireland’s Most Treasured Memories Exhibited At The National Media Museum!