The best of the Mums Wall messages so far…
Celebrity mum and new mother-to-be, Holly Willoughby kicked off our fantastic ‘Mums Wall’ by completing the sentence ‘My mum means the world to me because…. she is everything I want to be.’ Since then we have received so many beautiful messages from you for your mums! Scroll down to see our 10 of our favourites so far!
1) Claire Woods: My mum Linda means the world to me because…..she is always there for me come rain or shine. I hope I can be there for her when she needs me and that I am a good mum to my own son.
2) Charlotte Coleman: My mum Lynn means the world to me because when I’m down she’s always there, with words of wisdom, love we share. She’s kind and fun and the best mum and she gave me a fab bum.
3) Jade Smith: My mum Trish means the world to me because she loves me for who I am and I want to be just like her
4) Melissa Geddes: My mum Annabel means the world to me because there is no-one else like her; an inspirational and original woman.
5) Leanne Jones: My mum Valerie means the world to me because she was the most loving, inspiring woman and I miss her everyday.
6) Tracy Slade: My mum Christine Slade means the world to me because although you live so far away I think about you every day, you are my best friend and are always there for me and always by my side
7) Sophie Joelle Cartwright: My mum Margrette means the world to me because my world would be nothing without my mum
8) Katie Doyle: My mum Carol means the world to me because she is a superwoman. After raising 7 amazing children, she deserves the world. The only thing she fails at is putting herself first.
9) Charlotte Dugan: My mum Joan means the world to me because she is one in a million and is always inspiring me
10) Amanda Robertson: My mum Irene means the world to me because she is always there for me and never lets me down.
The wall competition closes on 17th March with the best message being placed in a specially designed Mother’s Day card and the lucky scribe winning a weekend break away!